Rough-Hewn Servant

Smoothing out the rough little by little

The Friday Exposure: Tracks

Published by Ben under on Friday, December 19, 2008

This past semester of college has seen myself get derailed a number of times due to unforeseen or unexpected circumstances. Thus I find myself on tracks that I did not expect to find myself on. However, I am beginning to see the good in these changes. School has been extended a semester longer but now I will have my summers open and free. Options have opened up to go to Poland and possibly the Czech Republic as well. Most likely I'll be at ASU next fall but there is an option for other places....

For now, I will stay on the current track I'm on at this moment, this season of my life. I will stay this direction until God moves me either forcefully or through new avenues that may open down the line. As of now, I submit my self to God's will and trust in what He is doing and head towards....

the unknown.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

 

Followers