Rough-Hewn Servant

Smoothing out the rough little by little

Pre-Czech

Published by Ben under on Friday, May 23, 2008
I am down to having 90 hours (3.5 days) left before I depart for the Czech Republic. I am excited to be leaving but I think my teammate said it best when she said "it is almost surreal." There are so many things I have yet to finish (packing and such) before I leave with not quite enough time, but on the other hand, Tuesday morning seems to be taking its time getting here.

When I reach Prague on Wednesday, I will be thrown into a race, similar to tv show The Amazing Race, with the other summer interns to reach Malenovice, which is conveniently located on the opposite side of the country.

To give you an update on new information, I will be helping to run 3 different camps this summer. Two of them will be in the Czech Republic at Ceske Budejovice and Strakonice. The third and last camp will be in Slovakia. This is going to be a busy, yet amazing, summer!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment

 

Followers